"Eat. Pray. Travel!"
This trip is full. To be put on the waitlist please select "Book Now"
Glen Allen, CA - October 28, 2021 through October 31, 2021
About this trip
Want to stay in a luxury hilltop retreat located between Napa and Sonoma wine country? Here is your chance. Meditate and exercise in California's beautiful wine country, take a tour of local wineries, and get a taste of heaven! Reserve your spot today.
Accommodation - House in wine country
Host Dinner - Dinner upon arrival
Food - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Drinks - Wine
Exercise - Meditation and Yoga w/trainers
Photos - KWallace Photography
Travel Insurance - You must buy your own
Airfare - You are responsible for your flights
Meet and Greet
Upon arrival to the house the host will provide dinner, gifts and wine for the group.
After a morning of meditation and a workout with Nichole, enjoy a tour of wine country.
Exploring San Francisco
After morning meditation and exercise, tour and shop in San Francisco.
Pay a deposit now. The remaining balance will be due as shown. You will receive an email with a link to pay when a payment is due.
$200.00 - Deposit due at booking
$107.10 - 1st payment due April 1st
$107.15 - 2nd payment due May 1st
$107.15 - 3rd payment due May 31st
$107.15 - 4th payment due June 30th
$107.15 - 5th payment due July 30th
$107.15 - 6th payment due August 29th
$107.15 - Final payment due September 28th
Your deposit is fully refundable for 15 days after it has been paid, or until April 15th, whichever comes first.
· 50% of your deposit can is refundable until July 1st - after July 1st there is no refund
· Each monthly payment, except the final payment, becomes non-refundable 15 days after the due date for that payment. Your final payment due October 1, 2021 and is immediately non-refundable.
· All trips are non-transferrable
· Refunds can take up to 30 days from the date it is requested.
· In the event we are not able to visit our main desired destination for any reason, our only recourse is to postpone to a later date(s). If you are unable to attend the new dates, we will offer you the option to go anytime on your own. Any request to cancel under this circumstance will abide by our above refund/cancellation policy.
· Travel/Cancellation insurance is highly recommended for ALL ADR trips. Please contact an ADR rep for assistance in getting you a quote.